Johnson/Evinrude 1/4" male fuel line connector is Replace worn or damaged fuel connectors to restore the easy leak proof connection you once had. Fuel tank connectors can be damaged during transport, from being stepped on, and even repeated use can compromise the secure connection to fuel lines. Often this damage can cause the connection to leak resulting in a dangerous situation. Restore the connection and remove the dangers of leaky connection using Five Oceans fuel tank connectors. This solid brass OMC/Johnson/Evinrude connector features male 1/4" NPT (national pipe thread) compatible with most portable fuel tanks. We recommend the use of gasoline compatible thread tape during installation to ensure the best possible seal.
• Restores leak-free connection between fuel line and portable tank
• 1/4" NPT fitting is compatible with most portable tanks
• Two (2) prong design specific to Johnson/Evinrude applications
• Solid machine brass for corrosion resistance and strength
• Compatible with OMC/Johnson/Evinrude female fuel connectors
PRODUCT NUMBER: FO-2886